Helping you if you breakdown
If your policy number starts with DRCAR or 93XXXXXXX.XX
The Geoffrey Insurance Breakdown App is available to all Geoffrey customers who have already purchased our car or van Breakdown Cover prior to 14th August 2019. If your policy number starts with DRCAR you can make use of our FREE Geoffrey Breakdown app that allows you to report your vehicle breakdown in 15 seconds without having to make a telephone call.
Download the App
Download the Geoffrey Insurance Breakdown app, register your details, and in the unfortunate event that you breakdown you can report your breakdown in seconds.
How it works:
- No need to make a telephone call to report your breakdown, unlike other vehicle breakdown apps.
- Reporting your car or van breakdown is easy and takes less than 15 seconds (once the simple registration process has been completed).
- Your smart phone’s built in GPS will tell us exactly where you are.
- We will call you back and confirm your details.
- Special requests such as for all communications to be by text message can be made in the additional notes section – for customers with hearing or speech difficulties.
- A message confirming who will be attending and how long they will be will be sent to your phone.
If your policy number starts with DRCAR or 93XXXXXXX.XX and you do not have the Breakdown App but you have taken out Breakdown Cover with your Geoffrey Insurance Services Car policy, please call our 24 hour Control Room on the numbers below:
If you are unable to make a connection, please contact us on 01206 714381.
If your policy number starts with 13XXXXXXX.XX and you have taken out RAC breakdown cover with your Geoffrey Insurance Services Car policy and your car suffers a breakdown please call on the numbers below:
France and Monaco
Republic of Ireland*
Rest of Europe
Serbia and Montegegro
Azerbajian, Belarus, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine
Please visit our Claims page for further information.