Making a pet claim
Geoffrey Pet are here to take care of your pets when they are poorly and make sure your claim is handled as efficiently as possible. Please notify Geoffrey Pet as soon as possible if you need to make a claim.
How to make a pet claim
To speed up your claim you can go to Make or track a claim
At the start of your pet’s treatment you should follow the steps below:
- Download the claim form here.
- The named policyholder must complete the form and sign the appropriate sections.
- Your vet must complete and sign section two of the claim form.
- Please fill in all sections as any omissions may delay the claim decision.
- This should be returned to Geoffrey Pet with a case history and originals of any invoices related to your pet's treatment.
- For your own records you may wish to make sure you have a copy of any documents you need to send us.
- Geoffrey Pet can make the settlement to you or your veterinary surgery after the deduction of the excess. This payment will end our liability in connection with the claim.
- You will still need to post the signed claim form to Geoffrey Pet Insurance, The Connect Centre, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth PO2 8QL
If you have any questions about a claim call the friendly UK-based claims team who are on-hand to offer assistance.
For new and existing claims enquiries please call 01227 284955
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org